Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Big Nick Fan Art Contest!

My art skills are non-existent so I can't participate in this without humiliating myself but that doesn't mean I can't share the announcement with those of you who may actually have talent!


There's still some good news even if you suck artistically like I do. If you squint and look at the bottom right corner of the above image, you'll see that the second issue of Big Nick is scheduled for this coming June. Yay!

I also picked up the first issue of Merve & Vinnie: Earth's Finest back in October.  Both are the combined efforts of Kevin Montpellier and Martin Deschatelets (with a notable colour assist by France Trudel on M&V). If you like your comics humour-heavy, these will be to your liking. Hopefully we get another M&V book too sooner rather than later.

Expired Comics website

Expired Comics on Facebook

Expired Comics on Twitter